17 June 2019

Stevie-girl and the Phantom Pilot by Ann Swann






Ann has been a writer since junior high, but to pay the bills she has waited tables, delivered newspapers, cleaned other people's houses, taught school, and had a stint as a secretary in a rock-n-roll radio station. She also worked as a 911 operator and a police dispatcher. 

Her fiction began to win awards during her college days. Since then she's published several short stories, novels, and novellas. She’s always reading and always writing, but even if she never sold another story, Ann would not stop writing. For her it's a necessity, like breathing. Most of the time, it even keeps her sane.


Facebook ~ Blog ~ 
Amazon ~
Goodreads ~ Twitter ~



No matter who dares you, no matter what lures you, do not go in the spooky old house…


When a small planes crashes behind Jase's rural home, the ghost of the pilot begins to haunt him. Jase can't figure out what to do until the day he sees his classmate, Stevie-girl, enter the legendary haunted house. That's when he decides if anyone can help him solve the mystery, she's the one. 






~ Universal Amazon Link
Audible
B&N ~ 

Audible ~ iTunes ~ 


Snippet:

“I was alone.” His voice was a whisper. “We all are.”
The wind kicked up as the words left his mouth. A gust caused Lady to shift her feet as the chill air ruffled her fur. The moonlight fell in slanted beams.
I had to say something to break that awful silence. “Sure you don’t you want to sit in my dad’s truck?”
He gazed down at Lady. “She knows I have to go.” He smoothed her fur absently. “She’s been there before.”
I remembered the day I’d found her half-dead beside the road, the victim of a hit-and-run driver.
The man’s gaze rose to my face. His eyes were the same silvery color as his hair.
The siren was deafening. I looked over my shoulder thankful to see the pulsing strobes. “Here!” I waved my flashlight at the emergency vehicle.
I turned back to the pilot, but he was gone.

There was only Lady, trotting off across the field.




To view our blog schedule and follow along with this tour visit our Official Event page