15 February 2023

#BookReview Princess Stories by Igloo Books Ltd

About The Book

Join in with Princess Harriet as she tries to get rid of her hiccups, meet Princess Lily and her new pet dragon and have fun with Princess Beatrice as she puts on a homemade ballet show.

Make story time extra special with this wonderful collection of princess stories, written especially for children aged five and under. With adorable characters and beautiful illustrations, these gentle and funny stories will make you smile time and time again.

My Thoughts

I brought this book for my 4-year-old daughter. Like any other 4-year-olds, she loves princesses.

Both I and my husband took turns reading this book to her and she loved it.

This is a nicely illustrated children's book.

This is a collection of seven beautiful short stories about little Princesses and their adventures.

I appreciate how they are doing ordinary things like dancing, baking, and wanting a pet.

Very good book for kids.

Book Links

Amazon India | Amazon USA